Miracles Life Care LC is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your-individually provided information. In conducting our business, we will create records regarding you and the services we provide to you. These records are our property. However, we are required by law:
• To maintain the confidentiality of your transmitted information.
• To provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning your information.
• To follow the terms of our notice of privacy practices in effect at the time.
• To summarize, this notice provides you with the following important information:
• How we may use and disclose your health information.
• Your privacy rights concerning your health information.
• Our obligations concerning the use and disclosure of your health information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests.
How We Use or Disclose Your Health Information – Without Separate Authorization:
1. Operations – Miracles Life Care LC may use or disclose your health information for quality improvement, staff evaluation, or other operational purposes. Your name and address may be used to send out satisfaction surveys, or we may call you to remind you that our staff will be visiting you. We have business associates such as accountants, consultants and attorneys that provide some services for us. We have a written contract with them that requires them to protect the privacy of your health information. Government surveyors may also have access to your health information when they are evaluating the quality of our services.
2. Individuals Involved in Your Care – Miracles Life Care LC may disclose health information about you to a family member, other relative, close friend or any other person identified by you if they are involved in your care or payments related to your care. We may disclose health information about you if they need to be notified of your location, general condition or death. Please advise us if there is someone living in your home, a close friend or a caregiver that you do not want us to share information with, or if you do not want us to leave any messages on your telephone answering machine.
3. Response to Your Inquiries and Information Requests – Miracles Life Care LC may use non-medical information you provide to us, such as address, phone number, and email address to respond to your information requests, to gather demographic information, to obtain website statistics, to provide you with updates related to our service offerings. Miracles Life Care LC will not share or disclose this information for other purposes. Any changes to this policy will be posted promptly and conspicuously on our website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.